Why Pick Us?
George's Paint & Body has been repairing vehicles for the Brazos Valley for over 30 years.
- We are a locally owned, family operated business.
- We offer a free detailed estimate of the visual damage to your vehicle.
- We can help arrange a tow or rental for you, as well as provide a ride to and from our shop.
- We are an I-Car Gold Class Certified Shop – this means that our technicians have been certified in collision repair and continue to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service along with quality collision repair and superb color matching.
- We are proud to say that we were the first repair shop in Bryan/College Station and surrounding areas to implement Environmentally Friendly Waterborne Paint.
- We work closely with all insurance companies to ensure your vehicle is repaired back to pre-accident condition.
- Security fence around property gives extra security to our customers' vehicles while they are at our facility. Vehicles are also stored inside shop during after hours for added security.
- Before delivery, all vehicles are washed, vacuumed and inspected for quality.
- We give a written Limited Lifetime Warranty with every repair.
- We strive to keep the repair process easy and stress free.
Silas, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all you did to make my car repair as pleasant as possible. I was SO excited & very thankful to have the surprise of my door being fixed when I went to pick up my car this morning. You were not in, but I thought you should know how impressive you and your staff truly are!!! I will always recommend people to George's Paint and Body! "
I would like to thank you for the wonderful job you did to repair my car. It looks so good. Thanks! "
Thank you so much for everything. As nice as you all are though, we are hoping that we won't need to come see you for a while! Thanks again!"
Dear Silas & Staff @ George's Paint & Body: Thank you guys very much for getting my car out of the shop and on the road in a timely manner. You all have made it possible for us to move to Georgia on schedule. We have used you all in the past & trusted the job would be done right! We will continue to recommend people to you guys even after we are gone. Thanks again for all your hard work! "
Thank you so much for your kindness. I greatly appreciated it. Your prompt attention in repairing my vehicle will never be forgotten. It is people like you who make all the difference. My car is running great and I am delighted to have it. Once again, your kindness will never be forgotten. "
Thanks for making my 2000 Avalon look as good as the day I brought it home, Thanks!"
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your staff for doing such a great job on my car. It's absolutely beautiful. I really appreciate your professionalism with customers and follow up after the job is done. God loves you and all you do. Thank you again."
Thank You for the excellent body work you did on my car. I am very happy with the results. It was a pleasure doing business with you."